Thankyou to The Excellent Library for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Everyone should go check out the blog it is amazing.
1. Thankyou the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. Make sure you inform them.
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
So here are The Excellent Library’s questions.
1. What is your favourite book you were required to read in school?
‘Frankenstein’ by Mary Shelley. It was an amazing book!
2. If you’re not enjoying a book, do you abandon it or force yourself to finish it?
It depends. If I am reading a book that required for me to read for University then obviously I keep reading it even if I don’t enjoy it. If it is reading of my own, then usually I try to stick it out, unless I have another book that I want to read and so the un-enjoyable book is abandoned.
3. What’s your favourite quote from a book?
“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.” Jane Austen’s opening line in Pride and Prejudice, nothing beats it.
4. What book did you think you would love but didn’t?
I’ve not had this happen to me yet.
5. If you could choose two authors to write a book together, which authors would you choose?
Good question. I am completely stumped on this. Honestly I have no idea.
6. What’s your favorite movie based on a book?
The Hunger Games movie adaptation was done excellent. Loved it.
7. Do you prefer real books or ebooks? Paperbacks or hardcovers?
I’m an old-fashioned romantic so I much prefer the real books to ebooks. And it depends on which one is readily available to me when I am buying a book if it is hardcover or paperback.
8. What book (or series) would you like to see as a movie?
Hush, Hush series. I loved that series and would love to see it on the big screen.
9. Who is your all-time favourite author?
10. If you had to be a character in the last book you read, which one would you be and why?
The last book I have read was Sister by Rosamund Lupton. So I would have to say I would be the older sister Beatrice, as I am an older sister myself.
11. You have to kiss, mary and kill three different characters from your favourite book. Which characters would you choose?
Pride and Prejudice is the book. I would marry Mr Darcy, kiss Mr Bingley and kill Lydia Bennet, she should have seriously known better than to run off with Mr Wickham.
1. What are some of your favourite books?
2. Where is your favourite place to read?
3. In your opinion, what is the most well done book to movie adaptation you’ve seen?
4. If you could be any character from a book what character would you choose?
5. What’s your favourite tv show?
6. A book you actually enjoyed but wanted to hate?
7. What is the most disappointing ending to a book or series that you read?
8. Watch the movie or read the book first?
9. If you could have dinner with any of the fictional characters from books, movies or tv shows, who would it be and why?
10. Do you ever skip to the end to see what happens?
11. Why do you read?